At Fountain Solicitors, we dedicate ourselves to providing the best possible legal service to all of our clients. To this end, we:
- find out from the start what you are hoping to achieve, and aim to make sure that your expectations are realistic;
- inform you of who will be handling your case;
- agree with you the type of service you can expect to receive;
- explain what the costs are likely to be;
- keep you informed of costs throughout so that you can work out if a particular course of action is worth following financially;
- respond to your letters and phone calls promptly;
- tell you about any developments and update you on progress as work proceeds;
- make every effort to explain things clearly and in basic terms which you can understand;
- put your interests first when representing you;
- be polite and considerate in our dealings with you;
- give you a clear bill which shows the work done and the amount charged;
- treat all clients fairly, and not discriminate against anyone because of his or her race, sexual orientation (sexuality) or disability; and
- keep what you tell us confidential, and refuse to act for anyone else if doing so could compromise that confidentiality.
We take client care very seriously, and welcome feedback.
If you need a Legal Aid Solicitor in Walsall, we can help. Fountain Solicitors has a legal aid contract with the Legal Aid Agency for Immigration/Asylum Law and Family Law.