Tier 4 Students

Our Immigration Solicitors have years of experience in providing a comprehensive service for international students wishing to study in the UK.

We can advise in relation to the following:

  • Advice on University rankings and their Sponsorship status;
  • Assistance in obtaining CAS from Universities and Colleges;
  • Initial Tier 4 applications, both from outside and inside the UK;
  • Tier 4 extension applications; and
  • Assistance in switching immigration status into a work category once the course has been successfully completed e.g. Tier 2. This will allow a student to stay longer in the UK and work full-time.

We can also provide advice to educational providers on obtaining sponsorship licences and ensuring that they remain compliant with their duties and responsibilities.

Our team of Immigration Lawyers have a wealth of experience advising on all kinds of Tier 4 Student applications. For further information on how we can assist you, please speak to an experienced immigration solicitor, telephone or complete our enquiry form.