Residential Landlord Solicitors
We are able to offer a legal advice on all landlord responsibilities regulated by, but not limited to, the following:
- Section 11 Landlord & Tenant’s Act 1985
- Section 82 Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Gas Safety (installation & use) Regulations 1998
- Protection of Tenants’ deposits
If you have problem tenants, we are able to offer legal advice on all issues including, but not limited to, the following:
- Rent arrears
- Anti social behaviour
- Nuisance behaviour
- Squatters refusing to leave
- Tenant refusing to give up possession after end of tenancy agreement
- Breach of tenancy agreement.
In cases where, for whatever reason, you require possession, we are able to advise on and prepare the necessary notice seeking possession (which in most cases is a legal requirement).
It is essential that all notices and applications are properly prepared to avoid possible delays in the process of gaining legal possession of your property.
If an application to court is necessary, we are able to prepare that application and provide legal representation at the hearing. We are also able to make the necessary appointment for a bailiff to execute a warrant of eviction where necessary.
We are required to provide a quotation for all of the above services and will be pleased to do so at the initial appointment.
For advice from a specialist landlord solicitor, call us on 01922 645 429.