UK Immigration Solicitors in Bristol, Newport and South Wales
Contact our Immigration Solicitors in Bristol, Newport and South Wales – call us today on 01633 920 160
Fountain Solicitors provides excellent immigration services that cater for most situations. For those looking to visit or settle in any country, it is imperative they fully understand the legal framework and are aware of their human rights.
In the UK especially, immigration law is constantly evolving, as are the requirements from the Home Office. Getting the correct legal advice from a reputable team of immigration solicitors is a must. Our immigration solicitors have worked with many international cases, from global clients to individuals, with many years’ experience behind.
Fountain Solicitors has acted in may high profile cases and has garnered a national and international reputation for our immigration work.
We understand that that having an issue with immigration can be a very stressful and draining experience for the individual and their family members. That is why our immigration lawyers go that extra mile to offer an efficient, sympathetic and cost-effective service to our clients. We have a high success rate in applications and at appeal hearings.
Our immigration lawyers are not just experts at what they do, they also speak many languages. We can assist you in translating and simplifying technical legal terminology. Our ability to speak in many languages means that our clients can be confident that their case is being handled quickly and effectively.
All our Immigration solicitors and qualified Caseworkers have expertise in appeals before the Immigration and Asylum Chamber, First-Tier Tribunal, Upper-Tier Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. We recognise individual needs and requirements and act promptly to ensure we meet your expectations.
We are accredited by the Law Society and Solicitors Regulation Authority to undertake all types of immigration and asylum work. We can assist with the following:
- Asylum Applications / Appeals
- Deportation appeals
- Detention & Bail Hearings
- EEA Family Permits
- EEA Registration Cards
- EEA Residence Permits
- Family Reunion Applications / Appeals
- Family Visit Visa Applications /Appeals
- Further leave to remain (extension) applications / appeals under the immigration rules or outside the immigration rules
- General Visit Visa Applications / Appeals
- Human Rights
- Illegal Workers and Civil Penalties
- Marriage Applications / Appeals
- Nationality / Citizenship / Registration application
- Settlement Applications / Indefinite leave to remain appeals
- Student Visa applications/ appeals including: Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant, Entrepreneurs and Investors, Tier 2 Sponsorship of Skilled Workers, Tier 4 Students, Tier 5 Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Any in country or out country Immigration applications or appeals
If you need the services of an immigration solicitor in Bristol, Bath, Weston-super–Mare, Newport, Swindon, Cardiff, Gloucester, Avon and other surrounding areas to help resolve an immigration, nationality or asylum issue, please contact us.