Immigration Solicitors Manchester
Contact our Immigration Solicitors in Manchester
Fountain Solicitors provide excellent immigration services that cater for most situations. For those looking to visit or settle in any country, it is imperative they fully understand the legal framework and are aware of their human rights.
Our immigration lawyers in Manchester are not just experts at what they do, they also speak many languages. We can therefore assist you in translating and simplifying technical legal terminology. Our ability to speak in many languages means that our clients can be confident that their case is being handled quickly and effectively.
All our Immigration solicitors and qualified caseworkers have expertise in appeals before the Immigration and Asylum Chamber, First-Tier Tribunal, Upper-Tier Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. We recognise individual needs and requirements and act promptly to ensure we meet your expectations.
- Asylum Applications / Appeals
- Deportation appeals
- Detention & Bail Hearings
- EEA Family Permits
- EEA Registration Cards
- EEA Residence Permits
- Family Reunion Applications / Appeals
- Family Visit Visa Applications /Appeals
- Further leave to remain (extension) applications / appeals under the immigration rules or outside the immigration rules
- General Visit Visa Applications / Appeals
- Human Rights
- Illegal Workers and Civil Penalties
- Marriage Applications/Appeals
- Nationality / Citizenship / Registration application
- Settlement Applications / Indefinite leave to remain appeals
- Student Visa applications/ appeals, including: Tier 1 (General) Highly Skilled Migrant, Entrepreneurs and Investors, Tier 2 Sponsorship of Skilled Workers, Tier 4 Students, Tier 5 Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Any in country or out country Immigration applications or appeals
If you need the services of an Immigration Solicitor in Manchester, Whitefield, Oldham, Denton, Newport and other surrounding areas to help resolve an immigration, nationality or asylum issue, please click here to contact us.