New forms for applicants in the UK

New application forms have been published for use from 1 December 2013 by applicants who are already in the UK:

  • FLR (FP) – for use in place of the FLR(O), if you are applying for limited leave to remain in the UK on the basis of:
    • Family life as a partner on the 10-year route to settlement;
    • Family Life as a parent of a child in the UK (5-year and 10-year routes to settlement);
    • Private life in the UK;
    • Family or private life where you know you do not meet the requirements of the rules, but would like to apply anyway.

This form is available from the ‘Applying from inside the UK‘ page. It is not currently available on the form finder page.

  • FLR (AF) – leave to remain (Armed Forces)
  • SET (AF) – settlement (Armed Forces)

New versions of the following application forms have also been published:

  • FLR(O) – the revised form will not include categories now covered by the FLR(FP) and FLR(AF)
  • FLR(M) – leave to remain (partner)
  • SET(DV) – settlement (victim of domestic violence)

You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 1 December 2013. However, we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of forms FLR(O), FLR(M) and SET(DV) up to and including 22 December 2013.

Link: UK Border Agency

Related Posts

Make an enquiry