The Home Office have published new points-based system (PBS) versions of:
- PBS (Dependant) Policy Guidance
- Tier 4 (Child) application form
- Tier 2 Priority Dependant application form
- Tier 1, 2 or 5 Dependant application form
- Tier 4 Dependant application form
All these forms are for use by applicants who are already in the UK. You should use the new forms if you apply on or after 7 August 2013.
In line with paragraph 34(i) of the Immigration Rules, we will continue to accept applications made on the previous version of these forms up to and including 28 August 2013.
Link: UK Border Agency