Commercial Property and Leases
We represent landlords and tenants of every type of commercial property. Our team can draft leases to suit any situation and can advise landlords and tenants in situations where the business in occupation isn’t able to fulfil its obligations on the lease.
Our Commercial Property Solicitors represent landlords and tenants of all types of commercial property and have vast experience in dealing with problems that arise from time to time with commercial leases.
Regardless of the nature of your property transaction, you need specialist legal advice from solicitors who can use their experience and commercial awareness to achieve maximum benefit for your business. That is exactly what you’ll find at Fountain Solicitors.
We can use our commercial expertise to achieve maximum advantage when dealing with:
* Sales and purchases of all types of leasehold commercial premises for owner occupation or investment, including industrial units, garages, shops, supermarkets and offices.
* Sales and purchases of restaurants, fast food outlets, public houses and other unincorporated businesses.
* Sales and purchases of Non-residential premises.
* Granting leases for commercial and industrial premises on behalf of either the landlord or tenant, including assignments, renewals and subletting.
* Negotiating heads of terms of lease and advising clients on the best terms of lease depending on the individual needs.
* Forfeiture and surrender of leases
Commercial Property: Services for tenants
Leasing a property for use in your business is a major commitment, both financially and in terms of the period of occupation. It is also a legally binding contract, meaning that a breach by either yourself or your landlord could result in court action.
This is why it makes sense to seek specialist legal advice from solicitors with experience of advising commercial tenants before you sign a lease or enter into any form of agreement.
At Fountain Solicitors, we have particular expertise in helping commercial tenants at every stage of their tenancy, from the proposal stage through to ending your tenancy, and can help ensure that any agreement you enter into is in your best interests and those of your business.
Drawing on our commercial expertise and awareness, we can advise on:
* Lease negotiations, including short term and flexible leases;
* Obtaining rent free periods when agreeing a lease;
* Avoiding rent deposits, or, if unavoidable, protecting your deposit;
* Avoiding personal guarantees;
* Litigation if you believe your landlord has breached the lease agreement.
We are also experienced in resolving all commercial property disputes, from the most complex through to straightforward matters such as rent arrears or dilapidations, using litigation or mediation and arbitration, where appropriate.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our Commercial Property lawyers in Birmingham and Walsall, please contact Abu Sadat Islam on 07944612673 or email@example.com.