Settlement Applications / Appeals

Many temporary visas can lead to qualification for settlement, also referred to as indefinite leave to remain. Each visa has a different ‘route to settlement’, with its own unique requirements. Under some categories, an application can be made for settlement immediately. We at Fountain Solicitors can advise and assist with all types of settlement applications, which may include (but are not limited to):

  • 10 year lawful long residency
  • 20 year unlawful residency
  • Settlement for refugees, those with humanitarian protection or discretionary leave
  • Spouse, children, parents and other dependent relative’s settlement applications
  • Settlement under the Points Based Categories

Immigration law is extremely complex. It is therefore advisable that you contact an immigration lawyer as soon as possible to discuss your application before submitting it to the Home Office.

Our tailored unique legal advice will guide you through the process of:

  • preparing for an application;
  • supporting your case with the correct documentation;
  • challenging refusals in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the Tribunals Service

Our solicitors will be available to provide legal support and guidance at every stage of the application process, helping you to ensure your application for permanent or temporary UK residence or a family visit is successful.

To speak to an experienced solicitor, please complete our enquiry form

Related Links

Head Office

South Office

North Office

West Midlands