Residential Landlord and Tenant Disputes
We are able to provide expert advice and legal services for the following disputes:
- Regaining possession/giving notice to a tenant using Accelerated Possession proceedings (section 21)
- Failure by a tenant to pay rent or breaking other terms of tenancy
- Conducting property repairs with a tenant in occupancy
- Service charge disputes
- Dealing with complaints regarding property defects and where the responsibility lies in terms of resolution
- Conflict between neighbouring tenants
- Lease renewal
At Fountain Solicitors, we can provide specialist legal advice to landlords and tenants of residential properties on a range of litigation matters from rent arrears to dilapidations.
In many cases, seeking expert legal advice at an early stage can offer the best chance of achieving a cost-effective and favourable outcome.
Our experience in resolving residential landlord and tenant disputes also includes a mediation or arbitration service where appropriate.